Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Porque cuando al terminar una música vuelve a reproducirse la ultima canción de mis me gusta?

Porque cuando al terminar una música vuelve a reproducirse la ultima canción de mis me gusta?

Al terminar una música o también al cambiar, se vuelve a reproducir la última canción que descargué. Ayuda.

7 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way, you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Hey @user-removed,

Just jumping in to add something to @Ivan's suggestion. 

If you're still experiencing this after performing a clean reinstall of the app, it'd be good for you to go here, add your vote (+ VOTE) and leave a comment with the following info:

• device(s) you're experiencing this with
  • the operating system version of each device
  • Spotify version

Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Dispositivo: Samsung Galaxy A30
Android version: 9
Spotify version: 8.5.51.941
Me sigue ocurriendo lo mismo, ya hice lo que dijo Ivan pero todavía tengo el mismo problema.

Necesitas ir a una versión más antigua, yo lo solucione con la versión 8.5.33.

Espero te funcione.

Saludos !!

y dónde lo pudiste descargar? no encontré esa versión disponible y ya estoy pensando en cancelar la suscripción y pasar a apple music mejor

I have the same problem with my amazon dot ( 4 ), this problem start today but yesterday that problem not existed. I play a song from my playlist but when finish start the first song and that is very annoying, this problem is only with my amazon dot and I already reinstalled spotify and everythihg remains the same. I hope this problem solved.

Hi there @ronimartine,

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify what the issue is exactly - playback stops after the first song or after the playlist finishes, even with Autoplay enabled?

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts