Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problème de playlist titre liké

Solved!

Problème de playlist titre liké

Bonjour/bonsoir

J'ai un assez gros soucis qui est le suivant: 

Je ne peux plus rien faire avec mes titres likés que ce soit ajouter ou même enlever des titres de cette playlist. J'ai tout essayé : mise à jour, déconnexion reconnexion, changement de téléphone, désinstallation et réinstallation de l'application, redémarrage de l'appareil.... Mais rien n'y fait.

Je suis sur Spotify premium family France, sur un Android "dernière génération"

Avez vous des suggestions à me donner afin que je puisse débloquer ce problème ?

Merci d'avance !!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lulu791

Thanks for getting back to us and sending us this info. 

Just to confirm, does this only happen when you're listening to music on an external device or when you're streaming on your phone as well? 

On another note, if you use an SD card to store your content, we suggest that you remove it > restart your phone > reinstall the app > check if the same happens. 

Also, could you let us know if this only happens on your phone or on other devices too? 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @Lulu791,

Welcome to the Community!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you send us a screenshot of how your Liked Songs look?

Also, let us know what happens when you like a song - does it go in the Liked Songs playlist? Can you play any of the songs from there?

It would be helpful if you let us know what phone model you have+ OS version and Spotify version.

Looking forward to your reply. We'll do our best to help.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I cant send message

Bonjour

Aucun problème pour la réponse en anglais.

Vous avez ci joint la capture d'écran de mes titres aimés.

Lorsque j'aime une chanson celle ci n'apparaît pas avec les autres, il n'y a pas de message comme quoi celle-ci a été aimée mais je peux l'écouter. Je peux écouter tous les titres que je veux sur Spotify mais je ne peux pas en télécharger de nouveaux. Comme vous pouvez le voir sur la capture d'écran jointe, je ne peux pas télécharger ma playlist.

Je suis sur un Xiaomi Redmi note 11 pro 5G, de système "MIUI global 13.0.4 stable".

Je m'excuse pour la réponse tardive.

Screenshot_2022-09-09-18-22-45-317_com.spotify.music.jpg
Marked as solution

Hey @Lulu791

Thanks for getting back to us and sending us this info. 

Just to confirm, does this only happen when you're listening to music on an external device or when you're streaming on your phone as well? 

On another note, if you use an SD card to store your content, we suggest that you remove it > restart your phone > reinstall the app > check if the same happens. 

Also, could you let us know if this only happens on your phone or on other devices too? 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Bonsoir

Merci pour votre aide.

Je pense que ma carte SD n'est simplement plus compatible avec la nouvelle version de Spotify. Mes données sont maintenant sur le stockage de mon téléphone et tout fonctionne maintenant.

Merci à vous pour votre aide! 😃

Hey @Lulu791,

Thanks for the confirmation. We're happy to hear the issue is now resolved on your end.

Let us know if we can do anything else for you,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts