Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: My Forever Favorites (Share yours with us)

Re: My Forever Favorites (Share yours with us)

Hi, 

I can't use this feature. I mean I select song and go share but no image appears for sharing. There is only refresh button. Does somebody has same issue? 

Screenshot_20200915_123031_com.spotify.music.jpg
6 Replies

Hey @alli_callis 

Are you still having trouble with this? Make sure the app is up to date. Try restarting the app. If it still doesn't work, can you try it on another device?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem. Spotify is up to date (just checked with google play store). Restarting the app and the smartphone doesn't fix the problem.

Hey @N4i,

Thanks for reaching out!

It's possible that some of the apps files have gotten damaged and are causing this behavior. Could go give these steps a go and perform a clean reinstall?

If that doesn't do the trick, could yo try it out on another device and let us know if you could replicate the issue?

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

There is no share option in the 3 dots menu on my playlists. Why???

6B6CB07B-F18B-413A-8889-A9471AC84D51.png

Hey @Adrtitan88,

Thank your for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?  

It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache to remove any old files that might be interfering with the app's performance.

In case the issue persists, we'd recommend that you ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and test this out to see if they'll be able to see "Share" option.

On another note, it'd be great if you share with us if the option is missing on all playlists or just on a specific one.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts