Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reinicio de playlist

Reinicio de playlist

Buenas. 

Estoy presentando problemas con el reproductor el cual está remitiendome continuamente a la primer canción de mi lista. Sea la canción que ponga me envía a la primera y es tedioso estar mirando en todo momento en que canción quede para que se resetee sola la playlist 

Plan

Premium familiar. 

Country

Colombia 

Device

Huawei y 9 2019

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Tengo la ultima versión y ya reinstale. Me sucede lo mismo en dos dispositivos 

4 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo y quiero saber que es lo que pasa

https://youtu.be/UgiTb9P1lkY
Agregó link de video del bug que se presenta. Después de colocar la segunda canción la cual está unas 50 canciones aprox. después de la primera, se inicia nuevamente

Hey @gothicjuano and @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. Hope you don't mind me replying in English.

We've created an ongoing issue which sounds exactly like what you've experienced and it'd be great if you'd take a look at it by clicking here. Make sure to follow the steps in the Status Update and, if you're still experiencing what you reported even after following the steps, make sure to add your vote (by clicking +VOTE) as well as to leave a comment with the required info to be notified about any updates on this.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Que se puede hacer me pas lo mismo que se reinicia la lista 

Suggested posts