Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove a whole album from favourite songs

Remove a whole album from favourite songs

I did add some audio books to my "I like" list. Now these titles are in my library in the "favourite song" playlist. If I remove "I like" at the album the songs are still on the playlist. How can I fix that?

3 Replies

Hey there @ider-cz5f4_n

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

The feature you describe was available in past versions of the Spotify app, but this functionality has since changed and the contents of albums you save should no longer appear under Liked Songs.

In such a case a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I have the same problem

The albums I save in the library appear under "Songs you like" in the group profile.

It happens on Mac, not on the mobile app which has separate songs and albums.

I have reinstalled from scratch, deleting all the cache before but the same thing keeps happening

The usability of the library management is terrible.

Hey @caleidoscopic,

Thanks for posting in this thread! We'd love to help, we just need some more info first.

Just to confirm, are you unable to remove albums that you've liked? It would also be helpful if you could send us a video or photo showing how things look from your end, so that we can have a look as well. Should the files be too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us as unlisted YouTube videos or via Google Drive. 

Feel free to include what version of the operating system you're running, along with the Spotify version.

We'll see what we can suggest.

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts