Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repetitive musics for weeks on the radio features, help please.

Repetitive musics for weeks on the radio features, help please.

Hey guys. I have been using spotify for a long time but the way musics keep repeating is making me think about quitting spotify premium.

Is there a way to make it infinite like soundcloud? Like you play song "A" (electro genre per say), then when it ends the system automatically keep giving you more related songs, with no repeat, new songs the entire day if you want.

Right now i play song "A", and the system play another track after, "B" lets say, but after 6 or 10 songs they all play back again, its really repetitive and most songs i skip because i dont like so you can imagine the pain...

Please help me because i am getting mad and bored of listening to same songs, and no, the genres page is not what i am looking for, i need the radio function to be less repetitive basically (i guess). 

Thank you for reading the wall of text!

2 Replies

Hey @c-0n5_ch5bpog,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind telling us a bit more and sharing what exact device(s) you're experiencing this with? It'd be also great if you'd let us know the Spotify version of the app for each device you're using. 

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've also been a years long Premium user and am becoming really bored.

Both Radio and Discover Weekly are becoming really repetitive.

Suggested posts