Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reproduce canciones que no están dentro de una playlist

Reproduce canciones que no están dentro de una playlist

No sé porqué se reproducen canciones que no están dentro de una playlist. Por ejemplo pongo una playlist y luego de la primera canción de la playlist, la siguiente se reproduce otra canción que no pertenece a la playlist, y que tampoco es del género de las canciones que están dentro de la playlist. Ojalá pueda obtener una respuesta. 

21 Replies

Hey @jmontesarra,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

I hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

It'd be great if you'd share with us a video of what you described so that we can take a closer look at the situation and update you on how we can handle this together.

Furthermore, it'd be useful for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps featured in it if you think that someone might have gained access to your Spotify account in an unauthorized way.

It'd also be useful to read this article about some of the most effective ways to make sure your account is well protected.

Let us know how you get on. We'll keep an eye on your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola! A mi me paso exactamente lo mismo y lo que hay ce fue restablecer la contraseña por seguridad y borrar y volver a descargar la aplicación y listo!

estoy en la misma situación y no se como resolver este problema :"c

Hi there @COCO_nutnut,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as it's the official language of the Community 🙂

Just to confirm, did you already tried the steps in the articles @Mario sent above? It's well worth following them to ensure there isn't any unauthorized access to your account.

It's also a good idea to clear your Play Queue.

We hope this helps. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

After playing a song, the next one is not from the list or the album and is not related to the genre I listen to and is not random. I changed my password, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it's still the same error, I even deleted my playlists and tried listening with a public playlist and it's the same. I hope you can help me. Cheers

Hi again @COCO_nutnut

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Would you mind letting us know if the same thing happens when you log into your account using a different device?

Also, is this happening with Spotify created playlists too?

Keep us posted. 

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hi.
It's only happening on my account on laptop, and yes, it happens with Spotify created playlist too.

Hey @COCO_nutnut

Thanks for your reply.

If possible, could you ask a friend or a family member to log into their personal account using your laptop to see if they can replicate this? 

We'd also recommend performing a clean reinstall, as this is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing the issue. 

Let us know how it goes.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

I already told a friend if she could check if the same thing happens to her laptop account and she said no, everything is fine. I correct that it also happens to me on my cell phone.

Hey  there @COCO_nutnut,

Thank you for your reply.

It would be great if you can have someone log in with their account on your device so we can see if the issue persist.

Also - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

En COLA aparece un boton "Borrar Cola"..  listo!!!

Screenshot_2.png

Hey @cristianbaeza17,

Thanks for posting.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as it's the official language of the Community.

In case you also experience this, it's a good idea to give the steps mentioned in the thread a go to see if that helps.

If nothing changes, you can share with us the Spotify version that is running on your device. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop.

Ver Moderator

gracias, si era eso, pero wth, yo nunca añadí canciones a la cola...

Thanks a lot it really worked...it was driving me crazy!! 🙂

Tengo el mismo problema en todos mis dispositivos con mi cuenta, la canción llega al final y cambia a otra que no está en ninguna de mis playlist y mucho menos la playlist que estoy escuchando ¿que puedo hacer? 
gracias espero que puedan contestarme 

Hey @Janchuir,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please try the steps mentioned in this thread and get back to us with the result, so we can investigate further?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator

GRACIAS, por fin la maldición se rompió

Tuve el mismo problema recién. Se soluciona entrando a la "cola de reproducción" y borrándola. Gracias!

donde esta eso? yo lo miro en el ipad

Suggested posts