Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restoring an Old Version of a Personal Playlist

Restoring an Old Version of a Personal Playlist

Hey!

I created a collaborative playlist to share with my boyfriend and recently a bunch of songs were added to it that neither him nor I added. I removed all the new songs but it feels like a lot of my music was deleted by whoever put that music on it (the playlist was public/collaborative). Is there any way to restore an old version of my playlist? It's impossible for me to put all the music back as it was a lot of random lofi songs. Is there anything that can be done? I'm really upset over my lost music 😞

1 Reply

Hey there @caitleone

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

If you notice any suspicious activity on your Spotify account, always follow the steps below first:

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online-service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the app. Then check if the issue is still there.

You can restore a playlist by going to the Recover playlists menu on your account page. Simply find the deleted playlist you'd like to recover, then click RESTORE

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts