Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saving a playlist to my library

Saving a playlist to my library

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I had a question about saving playlists into my library. Is there anyway to do it all at once without having to do it one by one? I don't have access to a laptop and all topics I've bumped into have been answers that involve that.

3 Replies

Hey @joebr0108,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Community.

With our mobile app, It's currently possible to add a playlist to Your Library by 'Following' it and it's only possible to 'Follow' one playlist at a time.

As a heads-up, it works the same with the Desktop app, but instead of 'Following' the playlist you'll need to 'Like' it (clicking the 'heart' symbol next to the 'PLAY' button).

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I was looking to like all the songs within the playlist at once rather than having to do it one by one. I ended up moving well over 100 songs to a playlist so doing them one by one would be a pain.

Hey there @joebr0108,

Thanks for getting back in touch and clarifying this!

At the moment, it's not possible to like multiple tracks contained in a playlist to your Liked Songs from a mobile device.

However, this is something that other Spotify users have mentioned that they'd like to see. In this case, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and comment to this idea to show your support.

You can find more info on how ideas get implemented in this Spotify Answer.

As an alternative in the meanwhile, if you manage to access the app on a desktop device, you can select all of the tracks in your playlist by clicking Ctrl+A for Windows/ Cmd+A for Mac, right click on them and then select Save to your Liked Songs.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with - we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts