Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share liked songs

Share liked songs

1. Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Can you please spotify make it easier to share my liked/favourite songs playlist with the people I choose to. Thanks, i want to share my liked songs with a person but it's no easy task, i would love to have an "add friend" through Spotify username, so this would be possible and easier. I just want my friends to play my liked songs playlist.

2 Replies

Hey there @Homie1

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Also, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about making "Liked Songs" playlist shareable. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

In the meanwhile, you can copy your songs from the Liked songs playlist and paste them in a new playlist which you'll be able to share by following the steps here

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

How ‘bout you fix the problem of ALL your consumers wanting to be able to share their “Liked” playlists WITH OTHER USERS…. Get off your a$$.

Suggested posts