Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle All Library Tracks

Shuffle All Library Tracks

Plan

Family Plan - On Spotify since it became available in US.

Country

USA

Device

Windows PC, Android phone

My Question or Issue

I just want to shuffle all of the songs in my library. There are times when I want to listen to radio stations and playlists, but there are other times where I just want to hear all of my stuff shuffled. I used to love Spotify, but I find myself looking around simply because I miss this very basic feature. Please put it back.

2 Replies

Hey @vaughngrisham,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We always strive to improve our app and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right team.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you want to find more information about how your feedback reaches Spotify, you can click here.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You could like all your songs and just shuffle play your liked songs to listen to “all your playlists” 

Suggested posts