Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle only playing songs on 3-4 albums

Shuffle only playing songs on 3-4 albums

I know shuffling issues have been addressed for using Chromecast and other things, but I don't see an answer for my specific issue. I'm playing music from the Spotify app on my iPhone and when I shuffle all my liked songs, it constantly returns to songs on the same 3 or 4 albums, then I'll get one other random song, and then it's back to the same 3 or 4 albums again-- often 2 or even 3 songs in a row from the same album.

I'd like to really shuffle all of my liked songs, and that's not what's happening. This is specifically for shuffling on the app on my phone. I can't tell you if happens from a computer, because I only use Spotify on my phone. 

1 Reply

Hey there @fangirl72,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We'd suggest you start off with restarting the device. Then you can log out and back in to the account.

If that doesn't help, make sure to follow these exact steps here for a clean reinstall. That way, you can avoid potential issues caused by the cache on your device.

It's also a good idea to see if the same thing happens other device. By doing that, we can check if the issue is device-related.

Let us know how it goes. 'If you have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts