Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone "spamming" my Liked songs library

Solved!

Someone "spamming" my Liked songs library

Hi, i have problem with my "Liked songs" library .. Usually at night spotify just turn on and start playing weird music that no one listen and keep saving it - then download it to my device ..  So my Liked songs library is messed up + every morning is my battery half empty. Anybody has same problem? 🤔

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Android

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @lukastol

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your Spotify account, first reset the password:

1. Open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
  2. Go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

If the issue persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.

You can find the contact form here

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @lukastol

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your Spotify account, first reset the password:

1. Open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
  2. Go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

It's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

If the issue persists, you can reach out to Customer Support.

You can find the contact form here

I hope it helps!

Did you share your password? 

Suggested posts