Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song removed from spotify, or just my library?

Song removed from spotify, or just my library?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

1. So one of my long time favorite songs is Into The Ocean by  Blue October from their Foiled (2006) album and I was quite surprised to see that an american band had their song greyed out which to my knowledge is meaning that the song isn't available in my country. Ive also seen other songs of theirs going grey. What is this about? Why can I not listen to specific songs of theirs..?
2 Replies

Im having the same problem i dont understand why they would take it off. Ive had them in my playlist for the longest time and go to listen today and bam says foiled?? Do we have snowflakes on Spotify now?

Hey there @trevormason910 and @Cole98

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

In case you see Into The Ocean by Blue October as grayed out on Spotify this means the track isn't currently available in your region. Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find this track right now, it may reappear soon. Alternatively, we can suggest contacting the artist or record label with your query as well.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts