Country

Japan (Italian account)

Device

Huawei P20 Lite

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hi everybody,

Since a couple of days ago, while I am listening to my songs from my phone some weird techno music I have never heard just starts playing all of a sudden, interrupting my songs.

This is going on and I am not able to stop it. I have also uninstalled and downloaded again the app eliminating the cache and stored data.

How could I fix the problem?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rossocenere,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way.

For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @rossocenere,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way.

For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Thanks! Yes, I believe it worked. I checked my email and it says someone was logged in from Canada. I dunno who dis dude his but he forced me listening to some weird techno under my shower, won't forgive.

Hey @rossocenere,

Thanks for your updates 🙂

Glad to hear that my suggestions were helpful. As a heads-up, make sure you keep in mind the steps in the first article under Passwords and Remove access to third-party apps since they'll help you make sure no one is accessing your Spotify through any of your credentials or other online services eventually linked with your account.

Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts