NEXT STEP

Songs Gone

Songs Gone

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The songs from my playlist are just gone, tried reinstalling Spotify but they still didn't show up, is that a know issue? If so how do I fix that, I had like 2000 songs on that playlist and now they're just gone.

Also checked on my phone because I had the playlist downloaded and the songs are gone there too.

6 Replies

Hey~ This happened to me before. I've found my answer in this post on the community: Downloaded music disappeared... AGAIN. Hope it will help you.

Also, I just want to share a method with you. You can download music from Spotify to MP3 on your computer with a Spotify Downloader, so that you can enjoy all of your Spotify music offline on any music player.

Hey @crisler,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

It's a good idea to try the troubleshooting steps from the thread @GloryPink mentioned.

In case the issue persists, you can also give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've realdy tried doing a clean install, also I've already deleted my host file on windows to make sure there's nothing blocking spotify, at this point I've already accepted my fate and I'm making a new playlist 😞

Hey there @crisler,

Can you send us the URI/Link to the playlist you're talking about?

It would also be helpful if you let us know if the songs are gone on all your devices, including the web player.

Uploading some screenshots can also be helpful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

This is the playlist - playlist/7dB4VoBVAQwIMML1LHxQWp?si=J7jPYUiSQAui-ihGx1wtNw

Yes it's gone on all my devices.

Hi @crisler

Thanks for getting back to us with this info. 

We can see that this is a collaborative playlist and appears empty for us too. 

Keep in mind that anyone with access to this playlist can edit the content in it. If you'd like to prevent this from happening, we'd recommend creating a new private playlist. 

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Have a good one. 

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts