Songs being added to my playlist

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify keeps adding songs by “A.K.” to my playlists

Lucy6
Casual Listener

Hi, thanks for the response. I understand that Spotify isn't suppose to add music to personal playlists. It’s just odd that many other Spotify users (personal friends as well as other users who’ve posted on this forum) have been experiencing the same added songs from the same artist. I have waited this out, but it’s been happening over again for over a week. This morning new songs were added once again after I deleted them last night. 
I appreciate the links you provided, but I’m confident that my account has not been compromised. In addition, when songs are added to a playlist, they’re added to the bottom. These songs from “A.K.” are inserted at the top of my playlist, always under my first song. 
Is there a way to get a response from a Spotify employee? This I shouldn’t have to delete these songs from my playlists multiple times a day, especially for a paid service. 

Attached is a screenshot of the same playlist as my original post, with another “A.K.” song inserted again this morning. 

Thanks again for your response. 

A3ACE38C-BF35-4776-B69D-9C2B1F40AE96.png
Highlighted

Re: Random unwanted songs keep appearing

a18cass
Casual Listener

This is not a solution. I have done both of these steps. I am on a premium account, no third party apps connected and have changed passwords on all accounts. As a user AND an artist on Spotify, I find it COMPLETELY unacceptable that this has happened and Spotify has not addressed, nor provided a solution that is correct.  

Highlighted

Re: Hacked?

a18cass
Casual Listener
I think we should like start tweeting at Spotify for help.
Highlighted

Re: Hacked? "A.K." Artist and "Yas T"

hannahriggs23

Same here!! It’s so annoying.

Highlighted

Random album added to my playlists

pvttaku
Casual Listener

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

So this band A.K's album "Testing" got added to my created playlists, like at the top so I know I didn't add them. Anyone got any ideas as to why?

Edit: I noticed some are from another album called "Playful".

Screenshot_11.jpg
Screenshot_12.jpg
Screenshot_13.jpg
Highlighted

Re: Random album added to my playlists

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @pvttaku ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend checking out this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun....

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Redbar
Casual Listener
This same exact thing happened to most of my playlists with the SAME ARTIST. So freaking annoying.
Highlighted

pvttaku
Casual Listener

I don't think someone actually took over the account, but I will change my password first chance I get just in case. Thank you

Highlighted

siniscule
Visitor

I'm having precisely the same problem, by the same Artist + Album. I've actually removed it from my playlists, and have had them pop back up in the same playlists and they appear in my queue too. Although I highly doubt it's my password (I have an incredibly strong password, and also it keeps recurring even though I have no payment options linked to this account), I've changed it just now to see if that puts a stop to it just in case. I hope yours has ended, but it has been making me feel like a crazy person (aka gaslighting myself with "Did I do this while half-asleep? They're back? Did I never actually remove them?" etc. I'm glad you're proof that it's a not-just-me situation). 

Highlighted

Redbar
Casual Listener
I recently paired Spotify with Soundiiz to try and create Youtube playlists more easily, and it might have been related to that connection. I'm just happy to see others are getting this same artist and songs, AND HAVING SOME COME BACK. I will see if the unpairing helps out at all.
SUGGESTED POSTS