Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Question or Issue

Hi guys, I am a fan of K-POP and J-POP. I usually use Spotify to listen Korean and Japanese songs.

However I find out that after 8th Jan my account becomes weird. Some of the Korean songs that I used to downloaded in my phone disappear . I tried to search the song through google it told me I am not able to listen! When I search for the artist and find the song it only provides me the Japanese version(that kpop group also debut in Japan and release songs in both Korean version and Japanese version. But before that day I only can listen to Korean version only).

I am wondering if my account changed to Japan region. I tried to search some of the Japanese artist that I was unable to listen before and those songs appears! 

So I checked my account in web it still showing that the account region USA. May I know what happen to my account?

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hi there @yurabread,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We’d love to have all the world’s music and podcasts available on Spotify - and hopefully one day we will! However, availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders. That's why some content that was available for you before is no longer available and vice-versa.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

We hope this sheds some light on this. If you need anything else, we're just a post away.

Have a lovely day 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello thank you for the reply.

However, I still feel strange as the account only provide me the Japanese version and

not the whole album. As the country of my account is USA, it is weird that I can only hear Japanese version only by those Korean artist. Not only one or two artist but a couple of them. I feel like the country of my account bumps into Japan. Could you please check the staus of my account whether there are something wrong?

Thank you very much.

152CD4D0-0B59-4A39-B8FB-4440E112D45E.jpeg

Suggested posts