Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs from a liked álbum didn't became saved in My like songs playlist.

Songs from a liked álbum didn't became saved in My like songs playlist.

My Question or Issue

Songs from a liked álbum didn't became saved in My like songs playlist. It happens in any os I log with Spotify (of, Android, etc.) I had saved almost 10 albums since this issue begun and no one of the songs appear in my like song playlist. Please help.

4 Replies

Sorry for my English I'm from Argentina.

Songs from liked albums are not saved to your liked songs by default. If you want the songs to be added to liked songs playlist as well then you have to save/like/love them separately. 

Hey @IvannerI,

Just popping in to add that you can always take a look at this Spotify Answer to get familiar with the latest 'Your Library' updates, including how songs and albums are organized and saved. 

Hope you'll find this useful.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

That's awful when I start as premium user all the songs of the albums I save become save separately in my like songs tag, I love that mechanism because I can hear all the music I love album by album or mixing all the song that I hear since forever. Now I'm thinking in install this app, because what really needs attention is the player since forever it's so simple, no cue list it could be souch more complex as it is now.

Suggested posts