NEXT STEP

Songs in playlist multiplied

Songs in playlist multiplied

Plan

Premium

Country

Switzerland

My Question or Issue

In our playlist all songs are suddenly available up to 10 times. Our playlist contained about 500 songs and now 10000. Does anyone know why the songs have been multiplied?

Link playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1d5VfqMKhFmHkpiq4SOTdB?si=LX1XCoxNSOm8dzu2rcBIig

3 Replies

Hey @pink_rabbit_, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The songs that are multiplied, are they multiplied showing the same songs, or different ones? Is this happening to just one playlist or more than one?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your questions. The songs are multiplied about 10 times. See attachment. All of the multiplications happened on one date 2020-09-06.

It only happened in one playlist. We have two other playlists very similar but there it did not happen. 

playlist.PNG

Hey @pink_rabbit_

Thanks for the information!
Since this only happened with one playlist, it's best to create a new playlist and delete the old one containing the multiple songs. If this happens again, let me know and I'll see what else to suggest.

You can delete playlists by clicking the three dots on the playlist you wish to delete, and click Delete. There is more info on playlists here for your reference. 

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts