Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs missing from 'Liked Songs' but only on the android app.

Songs missing from 'Liked Songs' but only on the android app.

Plan: Premium 

Device: Oneplus 6T

Operating System: Android 

My Question or Issue

I have well over 400 songs that I had liked on my Spotify. Now the issue is that all of the songs which I liked appear fine within the 'Liked Songs' section on the desktop app and the web player but not in my android phone. Where there are just 387 songs. Honestly, this is baffling. 

I have tried doing a re-install, logout-login, clearing the cache, but nothing seems to do the trick.

It is really frustrating since I use Spotify primarily on my smartphone and it happens to be the only place where I seem to be missing tracks. I would really appreciate some assistance regarding this! Thanks a ton in advance!

2 Replies

Hey there @rahulsahay114!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

Can you send us a screenshot or a screen recording of how your Liked songs appear on desktop and on mobile?

We understand that you've reinstalled the app, but we'd recommend preforming a clean reinstall with the steps here, that should help get rid of all of the old stored data on your device.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I would but I fail to see the consolidated number of total tracks in my desktop app. But I do know that it's complete because I can find songs in it which I can't in my phone. 

Suggested posts