NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium on my iPhone, when Offline, plays one song ONLY....then stops

Spotify Premium on my iPhone, when Offline, plays one song ONLY....then stops

Plan

Premium

Canada

Device

iPhone 8

I've noticed lately that when I'm in my van or out for a stroll and I'm listening to music OFFLINE on my iPhone 8, my Premium Account only plays one song, then the player shuts off. I've logged out, deleted the app, shut off my iPhone and it's still doing it.

4 Replies

Hey there @kalimbadb

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way, you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

If that doesn’t do the trick, just let us know and we’ll provide you with further help. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

the clean install suggestion is bullocks, it doesn't work...

Like this post and add a comment with your exact iOS version and app version. Hoping we can pile on and make spotify actually do something about this. Starting to become conspiratorial that it's a feature, not a bug.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Playback-stops-after-each-song-with-downloaded-album...

I have to agree, because every now and then it still happens to me. For whatever reason certain albums do it while other albums don’t.  Maybe it is the type of file. Sometimes it happens for an entire album and then when I play another band’s album everything is perfect and it transitions seamlessly

I just realized. It’s when I play a Deluxe Edition off-line. sometimes it plays the whole album sometimes it plays only one song then stops

Suggested posts