Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify iOS not synced to PC

Spotify iOS not synced to PC

My Question or Issue

Hi all, I believe I have encountered an error within Spotify - it only started to occur on the 9th of April (2021). This being on my PC (Windows 10) I have an organised playlist to my tastes, but then on my phone (iPhone SE, 2020) the songs within said playlist are out of order; as you can see by the attached files. It is super frustrating as now the songs are not in order. It has only occurred to one playlist as far as I'm aware. I have tried reinstalling both the mobile and PC app for Spotify but this has not resolved the issue, atop of this it isn't anything to do with "custom order" button. Is this a known issue or is their a solution to my problem?

Many Thanks in advance. 

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone SE (2020) and PC

Operating System

iOS 14.4.2 and Windows 10

spotify temp 1.png
spotify temp 2.png
1 Reply

Hey @Karnipex

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

First thing you can try here is following the steps in this help article to make both playlists match the songs order.  

If this doesn't help, we suggest you log out from all devices and then log back in. Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system. 

In case this persists, try a clean reinstall of the app on both devices. This step is way more thorough than the regular reinstall in removing corrupted data from previous installations that could be causing the issue 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts