NEXT STEP

Spotify no me permite compartir playlists privadas

Spotify no me permite compartir playlists privadas

Plan

Premium

País

Argentina

Buenos días,

Desde ayer que Spotify no me permite compartir playlists que las tengo como privadas. Antes las podía compartir tranquilamente, y mis amigos podían acceder luego.

A partir de ayer, no sólo no me las deja compartir, si no que además, las que ya había compartido con anterioridad, no pueden ser vistas nunca más por las personas a quienes se las había compartido.

Actualmente, al intentar compartir una playlist privada, Spotify me envía el siguiente mensaje: "Debes hacer pública esta playlist para poder compartirla". Adjunto captura de pantalla con dicho mensaje.

Cabe aclarar que esta operación no la puedo hacer ni desde mi notebook como tampoco desde mi celular (iPhone 6s).

Saludos

9 Replies

Hey there @ediazguinle,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English, as this is the official language of the Community.

We're currently running some tests regarding playlists privacy and that's what might be causing this.

We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't.

In this case, we suggest that you make the playlists you want to share public, so your friends will be able to see and follow them. 

We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

If you have any questions, just let us know!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Muchas gracias Mihail por tu respuesta,

Escribo en español para poder expresarme mejor, teniendo en cuenta que con los traductores nos podremos comunicar y entendernos correctamente.

Aquí te envío un link donde Spotify explica que las playlists privadas sí se pueden compartir, es por ello que no estaría de acuerdo en hacerlas públicas, además de que me gusta mantener mi privacidad: https://support.spotify.com/pe/article/playlist-privacy/

Sabiendo esto, estimás que este problema se solucionará pronto?

Muchas gracias!

Hey @ediazguinle,

Thanks for the reply.

We don't have any official information when this test will end.

For the time being you can make the playlists you want to share public. You can also make them Collaborative, if you want your friend to be able to add/remove songs as well.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator

Muchas gracias Alex por tu respuesta,

Esperaré a que me solucionen este problema, y realmente me gustaría reclamarlo oficialmente de alguna manera, porque en definitiva me estarían cambiando los términos y condiciones exclusivamente a mí, ya que a nadie más que yo conozca le está sucediendo esto.

Si me pueden orientar cómo reclamarlo oficialmente les agradecería.

Saludos cordiales,

Hey @ediazguinle,

Thanks for the reply.

Spotify is always running tests and looking to improve the user experience in as many ways as possible, you can learn more about testing at Spotify here

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of these tests however if your not happy with the new experience I'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your interest to Spotify to returning back to what you had previously.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

AlexModerator

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta,

Es muy lamentable que hagan estas pruebas sin el consentimiento expreso del usuario, en este momento me siento totalmente afectado por la decisión autoritaria que han tomado conmigo. Hice lo que me recomendaste agregando un +VOTO donde me sugeriste, pero viendo el historial percibo que esta no será una solución a corto plazo, si no por el contrario, veo gente que estuvo mucho tiempo lidiando con esto.

Realmente espero puedan solucionarme esto en breve, así no tengo que cambiarme a otra aplicación.

Saludos cordiales,

Hey @ediazguinle,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're sorry to hear you feel that way. At Spotify, we always aim at improving the app and the overall experience, and rest assured, we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right teams.

We can't commit to a timeframe for when or if this will change, so in the meantime, we suggest keeping the app updated.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here in case you need a hand with anything else.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Buenos días,

Habiendo ya transcurrido casi 9 meses desde que inicié esta consulta, veo que aún no solucionan el problema planteado.
Ahora ni si quiera me permite hacer colaborativa una playlist privada.

Realmente quiero compartir mis listas privadas con ciertas personas, no con todas, y es por eso que estoy pidiendo que solucionen este problema.

Tampoco veo que hayan cambiado los términos y condiciones, por lo que entiendo que deberían permitirme compartir una playlist privada, sin necesidad de hacerla pública para todos los usuarios.

Aguardo respuesta,

Saludos

Hey @ediazguinle,

Thanks for your reply.

As a workaround, you can prevent your playlists from showing on your profile publicly by following these steps:

1. Go to a playlist and open it.
  2. Tap the three dots and then tap Remove from profile.

You can also set all new playlists to not show on your profile:

1. Open the Spotify desktop app, head to Settings and make sure Make my new playlists public under Social is toggled off.
  2. Close the desktop app and open it on your mobile device instead.
  3. Create a new playlist. Now, new playlists that you create will not be shown on your profile, so you can share it with your friends without worrying.

Hope this info was useful. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with

Take care.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts