Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify removed song from playlist--don't remember artist so can't find again!!!

Solved!

Spotify removed song from playlist--don't remember artist so can't find again!!!

Plan

Paid

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Just spent 30 mins verifying that a song I love that has kept my company for a while was removed from my playlist by Spotify.  Need to know what was removed so that I can find my beloved song again!  I rely on Spotify to be my memory for song lists!!!!  Tell me what you just removed ASAP, or I'll reconsider my membership.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @fortycal,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you contact out customer support. They can help you recover the specific playlist to a specific date. You can contact them here.

We also suggest that you head over to this idea. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the idea for any updates.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @fortycal,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you contact out customer support. They can help you recover the specific playlist to a specific date. You can contact them here.

We also suggest that you head over to this idea. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the idea for any updates.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks, @Jeremy.  Support were able to tell me what was recently removed from the playlist in question, and the song I was looking for was located.  🙂
The idea link below has expired, but I'd vote for it if I could!  Would love to see more and better list-management features--history being right there at the top of my personal wish-list (obviously).
Best,

Forty

Hey @fortycal,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We're happy to hear that the issue got resolve for you. Using the link that @jermy posted above should direct you to an idea, that is till open for voting. If you're experiencing any difficulties with that, we recommend giving in another go using an incognito browser. We'd be happy for you to add your support on our Idea Exchange. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, @Mihail -- Incognito trick didn't work (voting still showing as "closed").  Feel welcome to reply back with one that works--I don't have time just at the moment responsibly to submit a new one myself.

Best,

Forty

Hi again @fortycal,

Thanks for your reply.

Even though the status of the idea is Closed - Not Enough Votes, you can still vote for it. You can add your vote by clicking/tapping on the green +Vote button.

That status was set because it didn't reach a certain amount of votes within a stablished period of time (180 votes in 6 months). However, we still monitor those ideas in case they get more votes, so they're kept open for voting.

You can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts