Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify was fine and now it's not.

Spotify was fine and now it's not.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I downloaded Spotify on my Xbox because for some reason Pandora wouldn't load and I liked it so I put it on my phone. For the past few days it's been working fine(so I cancel my Pandora subscription), tonight I go to play a song off my liked songs playlist and the song starts in the middle and doesn't pull up like normal, tap on another song same thing, tap on another song same thing. I play a song on my Xbox and it works fine, I connect it to my phone, switch the device it's playing on to my phone and it does, I go to change the song by tapping on a different one, it plays the song I tapped on from the middle, OVER THE OTHER SONG that was playing when I switched device from Xbox to my phone. Iv tried uninstalling and reinstalling iv tried restarting my phone, nothing works. I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO MY GD MUSIC. The level of frustrated this is making me is beyond.

1 Reply

*update* if I hit shuffle on my liked songs playlist it works like normal, song plays from the beginning and pulls up, I go tap on another song tho and it goes back to messing up.

Suggested posts