Spotify wrapped playlist shows up on someone else’s profile

Solved!

Spotify wrapped playlist shows up on someone else’s profile

Ethanmanning

I was looking at an old friends profile when I noticed that under their playlists was my Spotify wrapped playlist for 2021 (which I have never gotten myself). When my sister looked using her account, her wrapped playlist was in the same place mine appeared. What does that mean?

USA

iPhone 11

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Alex

Hey there @Ethanmanning,

Thanks for the post.

The Wrapped playlist (Your Top Songs) will contain only personalized songs for your account. Even if you share it with another user and they follow it, the list will contain songs curated for their music taste and preferences.

You should be able to see Your Top Songs for 2021 playlist if you search for "Wrapped" in the app. If you can't find it, that means that the algorithm wasn't able to gather enough data on your listening activity during the campaign and create the playlist.

Hope you find this info helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Alex

Hey there @Ethanmanning,

Thanks for the post.

The Wrapped playlist (Your Top Songs) will contain only personalized songs for your account. Even if you share it with another user and they follow it, the list will contain songs curated for their music taste and preferences.

You should be able to see Your Top Songs for 2021 playlist if you search for "Wrapped" in the app. If you can't find it, that means that the algorithm wasn't able to gather enough data on your listening activity during the campaign and create the playlist.

Hope you find this info helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts