Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify your top (genre) playlists

Spotify your top (genre) playlists

Hello,
I used to get updated playlists of different genres I listened to on spotify. I only saved the indie and metal ones but I had different genres and I can't find them anymore. Was this feature taken away?

I have spotify Premium and this is across all platforms. 

3 Replies

Hello there @Cvrlito,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this! We'll be happy to help you out with this.

It'd be great if you could send us an example of one of the two playlists you've saved (indie or metal) so we can help you track down the other genre playlists.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Don’t know how I missed this but these are screenshots of the two playlists. 

9B2D1272-2EE7-492C-9437-A433AA5CA848.jpeg

F90D81C8-734B-453A-8E71-0DAAB7B0D1C3.jpeg

Hey @Cvrlito,

Thanks for getting back to us with the screenshots.

It seem like these playlists were part of a test. We're constantly running tests in order to provide you with the best music experience possible. So  it's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. Click here to learn more about Spotify tests.

One possible workaround would be on your mobile device to navigate to Search> Your top genres. There once you select a genre you'll be presented wit popular playlists, podcasts and new releases that might interest you 🙂

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts