Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The music is not playing

Solved!

The music is not playing

My Question or Issue

I’ve been trying to play particularly songs from the search feature and I can’t as it’s say to start radio; songs that i had also saved in my library. As an exemple, is Valentino - Imanbek Remix.

Spotify has deleted the song? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @George430,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Just humping in to add some info next to what @Billy-J said. If the tracks are greyed out, it means that they’re currently unavailable in your country. Availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away.

Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so hopefully your favorite music will be (back) up soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @George430, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If you're still having trouble, let me know the make and model of your device. You can also let me know if the song appears to be greyed out.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, 

I executed the steps as they’re shown but with no success. 
The song still appears as unavailable. 
The device is an iPhone 8, iOS 14.2.

Thank you.

Marked as solution

Hey @George430,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Just humping in to add some info next to what @Billy-J said. If the tracks are greyed out, it means that they’re currently unavailable in your country. Availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away.

Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so hopefully your favorite music will be (back) up soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts