Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi,

For a few days now, my spotify account isn't really working. Whenever I try to listen to a song, it stops after a few seconds (so for a song I have to hit the buttom play more than 4-5 times...). So basically, I can't listen to music anymore...

- I try to deconnect my account, uninstall the app but it doesn't change anything, the music still turns off by itself...

- I also try to connect my account with another phone but the problem remains...

- I try to log another account to my phone and it works prefectly fine....

So it really an issue with my account and I don't know what to do, if anyone knows, I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks! 

3 Replies

Hi @CMFrance

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about this and letting us know what you've tried.

You mentioned that you already reinstalled the app, but have you tried a clean reinstall? This is more thorough than a regular one and can be very helpful for clearing any cache that might be causing this issue. It will also ensure that you're running the latest app version.

In case this doesn't do the trick, could you try using a different network to see if the issue persists?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Novy,

Thank you for your reply! At first glance, it seems to have work!

I also changed my password because some playlits and liked songs were added (3 playlists and 93 songs) by themselves or someone ?....

I don't know what made the trick but thanks for your help!

Hi again @CMFrance

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

We're glad to hear everything's working just fine.

In case you notice any strange activity on your account, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer for more tips on what to do next.

Hope this was useful. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts