Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There is a way to full reset my profile, and clear played list and recomendations?

There is a way to full reset my profile, and clear played list and recomendations?

Hi. I've reading and see that there is not a way to remove selectively played songs or recomendations. Bot have some smart speakers with alexa, and they are associated to my account. Sometimes my family uses that speakers to play some other things, and then my profille is full of things that I dont like or want.

I also don't need or want recomendations. I already know what I want to hear. And is always the same. No more than 20 artists. And for sure not any new artist, dont want recomendations nor listen new music. (even dont need to use spotify, can download all of them on my phone, but like to voice play with alexa in my car)

So, there is a way to full reset my profile, to remove all played or history songs?

And also a way to remove recoemndations, and a way to "unalgoritmize me"'?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community! There are two things you can do about resetting your Spotify.

1. Create a new account to start fresh.
  2. Transfer your complete library to a new account. This way you will still have all your playlists, albums, etc but no recommendations from before. For this, you can head over to Spotify Chat Support here and let them know what you want to transfer. They will take it from there.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts