Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tons of artists that I follow are not showing up in my library

Tons of artists that I follow are not showing up in my library

Premium, United States, Windows 10 and iOS

The subject line pretty much sums it up. I was taking a look through my collection of artists to make a playlist and I noticed almost immediately (like before the A's) that some of the artists that I follow are not showing up in the artists tab of my library. I randomly searched some artists that I follow and found about 50% were not being collected for me in my library. I found a post to the message board from 2 years ago regarding a similar issue. I followed all the recommended steps to no avail. They said that it's an ongoing issue that's being looked into. Again, that was 2 years ago. It would seem nothing has changed.

Your customers are obviously very passionate about music so you can imagine their concern when half of their collection goes missing. Please look into this. Thank you.

2 Replies

I have the same problem. I use spotify more than 5 years and all the artists that i loved i added in my library. If spotify don't save them, i can't imagine how many artists i lost. Its really sad to lose my collection, Spotify need to solve this problem urgently

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

If you have more than 1,000 Artists saved in your Library, saving new artists might not always work and some of them might disappear from your list. You can read more on this Here. The developer team is working on this, however we don't have any official info on an exact date for a fix.

Let us know if you have less than 1,000 Artists you follow.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts