Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Un-followed several personalized playlists.

Solved!

Un-followed several personalized playlists.

Plan: Premium

Device: PC

Operating System: Win 10

I messed up trying to sort my library and I un-followed several Spotify-made "Most played Songs" that was made for me for several years in a row. Is there any chance for me to be able to find them again or get them back? I didnt have them saved as playlists so I can restore them since they where made by spotify themselves. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vargavinter, thanks for your post, and sorry that you've lost access to some of the playlists you were following. You should be able to find your top songs playlists from at least the last few years by copying and pasting the following into the search bar and just changing the year to whatever you are looking for:

spotify:app:genre:2017

I tested this and was able to search as far back as 2016, but 2017 was the most recent year I could input to retrieve a "Your Top Songs" playlist.

Hope that helps you get back some of the playlists you're missing!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @vargavinter, thanks for your post, and sorry that you've lost access to some of the playlists you were following. You should be able to find your top songs playlists from at least the last few years by copying and pasting the following into the search bar and just changing the year to whatever you are looking for:

spotify:app:genre:2017

I tested this and was able to search as far back as 2016, but 2017 was the most recent year I could input to retrieve a "Your Top Songs" playlist.

Hope that helps you get back some of the playlists you're missing!

dinomightSpotify Star

Yes! This helped me to get them back! Your a hero! Thanks!

Glad to help! Happy listening!

dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts