Free

Country

Bolivia

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A50 y Acer Aspire 3)

Operating System

(Android 11 y Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

La canción con la que tengo problema la guardé teóricamente la primera semana de abril pero todos los días al abrir Spotify me aparece en primer lugar de canciones guardadas (Tus Me Gusta), junto al dato de "Agregado el" y diciendo "Hace un minuto". Obviamente los días siguientes guardé otras canciones las cuales aparecen en orden, con normalidad pero siempre por debajo de la canción bug.

Aunque le quite el "me gusta" vuelve a ocurrir al día siguiente si no es que horas más tarde. Sin quitar el "me gusta" lo mismo.

Esta canción la "pre-guardé" y creo que por eso puede ser el error, sin embargo aun no lo soluciono.

9 Replies

Hey @SoniaDLR,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you try the following: Log out Everywhere, after that uninstall the app again with the steps that's provided in the clean reinstall article.

Let us know if the issue appears again afterward.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola, Alex, gracias por responder. 

Te comento que después de realizar lo que tu me dices hoy volví a iniciar sesión desde mi celular y aun está el error, la canción me aparece en primer puesto y como si la hubiera guardado al entrar a la aplicación. 

Hey there @SoniaDLR

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to confirm, could you let us know what do you exactly mean by pre-saving the song you mentioned?

Additionally, we'd like to know what happens if you sort your Liked songs by Recently added. Does the song in mention still appear as the first one?

Lastly, would you mind sending us some screenshots of what you're seeing on your end so we can take a closer look? Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hola nuevamente.

Respondiendo a tu pregunta cuando digo que pre-guardé la canción me refiero a que un día antes del estreno oficial la banda comunicó que la canción se estrena al día siguiente y que podría ser pre-guardarla, entonces al momento del estreno ya tenía una canción en "Tus me gusta".

De hecho siempre tengo ordenadas las canciones de esa forma: "Recién agregado". Y sí, aparece en primera posición.

Como se ve en la imagen, la canción del error es "Shy away" y aparece como guardada hace 26 minutos, tiempo en el que encendí mi computadora pero supongo que al abrirse Spotify automáticamente la canción se volvió a guardar.

También quise incluir en la imagen 2 canciones que aparecen guardadas correctamente, hace 3 días.Error.png 

Hi @SoniaDLR

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Could you let us know if the same thing happens when you use the web player? 

Also, could you ask a friend or a family member if they're having any issues with this specific song? 

We'll be on the lookout.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hola, Novy. Gracias por responder e intentar ayudar.

En el reproductor web pasa lo mismo.

A ningún amigo le pasa igual pero en una búsqueda rápida por Twitter vi que a algunas personas les pasa lo mismo con esa canción y también lo asocian a haber pre-guardado la canción. Nadie lo solucionó aun.

Hi again @SoniaDLR

Thanks for your reply. 

We tried to replicate this but we weren't able to, so the issue seems to be related to the pre saved song as you mention. Would you mind sending over the URI of the song?

For now, we'd suggest removing the song from your likes > logging out > restarting the app > logging back in. Then, check your Liked songs to see if it's still there. If you can't see it, add it to your likes again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Also, if you know about someone else who's experiencing this issue, feel free to redirect them to this thread so that they can leave their info here. This will be helpful in case we need to report it. 

Keep us posted.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hola de nuevo, perdón por el retraso.

URI de la canción:

spotify:track:2z0IupRlVRlDN5r2IVqHyN

Seguí los pasos que me dijiste, por el momento creo que funcionó. El error suele darse la primera vez que entro a Spotify en el día. Esperaré a mañana para ver si el error continua.

Muchas gracias por la ayuda, volveré si continua el error.

Hi @SoniaDLR

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know that. 

We're glad to hear that now it seems to be fixed.

Take your time to test it in the upcoming days and let us know how it went. 

Have a good one!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts