Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play music some playlist are empty ANDROID

Solved!

Unable to play music some playlist are empty ANDROID

Yesterday it was okay i can open playlist and listen to it but this morning when i open the app the playlist that i listen to is not working it said "This playlist is empty. Go to home to find playlist just for you" i dont even have a sd card so how do i fix this please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ken0838,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

Taking this into account, it looks like you're having the currently live Ongoing issue that is under investigation right now.  We'd recommend hitting the "Thumbs up" button and subscribe to that thread to be aware of any updates posted there.

We don't currently have an estimated time for a fix, but we hope it will be as soon as possible. 

We'd also recommend you to have your Spotify app updated, so you don't miss any improvements coming your way.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @Ken0838 ,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

In order for us to know a bit more of what is going on on your end, could you share the brand/model and operating system version of your device? We also need the Spotify app version you're using.

Does the issue occur with your account on a different mobile device or with a new account on your current device?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Hi

im currently using oppo A12e (CPH1853) Android 8.1.0 

The Spotify version im using is 8.8.6.472

And also when i tried to make another account using my currently phone it also said the same thing. 

Hey @Ken0838,

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing the info we've requested.

You can start off by running a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

It's also a good idea to remove any apps or services that Spotify may be connected with or affected by and make sure your OS is up-to-date. 

If the issue still persists, could you let us know if you experience this on 5G, Wi-Fi or both? 

Let us know how it goes.We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

LyubkaModerator

Hi 

I tried clean reinstall multiple times before i ask here and i tried it again it didn't work and i also tried to remove any out dated files and i also remove any apps or services that maybe connected to Spotify. I tried to check it again and again and my two most played playlist is still not working. The other day its working perfectly fine but yesterday it won't work at all. Thank you for responding and i hope u will help me regarding my problem

Marked as solution

Hey @Ken0838,

Thanks for getting back to us! 

Taking this into account, it looks like you're having the currently live Ongoing issue that is under investigation right now.  We'd recommend hitting the "Thumbs up" button and subscribe to that thread to be aware of any updates posted there.

We don't currently have an estimated time for a fix, but we hope it will be as soon as possible. 

We'd also recommend you to have your Spotify app updated, so you don't miss any improvements coming your way.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator

Was this issue ever resolved? I’m having same problem with iPhone 11 iOS. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and when I search artists or play lists it says empty or something went wrong

Hi there @suzytaco 

Thanks for the post.

The issue is still under investigation by our tech teams. I'd suggest you share your device info on the thread linked above by @Lyubka and subscribe to the Rss feed (3-dot menu) on the thread, so you'll get notifications when there is any development on the matter.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts