Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to the summaries of Daily Mixes??

Solved!

What happened to the summaries of Daily Mixes??

Until recently, each of the Daily Mixes shown in My Library also displayed a short summary consisting of two or three of the artists from the mix.

That's now gone, so all I have to go on is a "Daily Mix 1," "Daily Mix 2," etc. without any indication what kind of music any one contains.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Looks fixed for me as of last night, finally!

Screenshot at 2019-12-03 14-05-56.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @CaptainDubious,

Thanks for reaching out! We're happy to help.

For me, this is still showing:

Capture.PNG

Can I ask what device you're using and what Spotify version you're on? Does a reinstall help? 

Have a nice day!

This summary has gone for me as well. Using web player on Chrome. They are showing on my phone's android app though. 

Sorry, how silly of me to forget to mention that. I'm using the web player, same as always.

@Daisy wrote:

Hey @CaptainDubious,

Thanks for reaching out! We're happy to help.

For me, this is still showing:

Capture.PNG

Can I ask what device you're using and what Spotify version you're on? Does a reinstall help? 

Have a nice day!

I'm missing mine as well, annoying because I used to choose whichever one had the style I most felt like at the time and I definitely don't recognize a lot of the covers on sight to guess what's inside. Only happens on the web player, which is the one I use most often. Hope there's an answer somewhere 🙂 

descripsmissing.jpg

Mine look like that on desktop (Mac OS), but on my iPhone they now no longer show the artists in them. Not sure when this started, but I am pretty sure it's sometime within the last week. Mine look like the screengrab in blujaybird's post. Please bring back the artist list as even when I recognise the album cover, that doesn't give me enough idea of what is in the list besides that individual artist.

And it's back today. Spotify did get updated from the app store, so maybe it was a temporary bug? At any rate, glad it's back and isn't permanently being removed.

It's not fixed in the Web player as of today:

Screenshot at 2019-11-25 15-45-45.png
Marked as solution

Looks fixed for me as of last night, finally!

Screenshot at 2019-12-03 14-05-56.png

Suggested posts