What is visible to my followers?

Solved!

What is visible to my followers?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10, Android

My Question or Issue

To make things clear, all my social settings are turned off on both platforms (Make my new playlists public, share my listening activity on Spotify and Show my recently played artists.) Are all turned off.

Will these settings also apply to followers or do they get to see my listening activity? I'd appreciate it if someone could explain exactly what followers can and cannot see. I do not want any of my Spotify activity, playlists, etc. to be accesible to anyone and would like to know how I can do this if possible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @strangelander,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you have all your social settings turned off, this should apply to what your followers can see as well. To confirm, you can get in touch with someone following you and ask them what they see.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @strangelander,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you have all your social settings turned off, this should apply to what your followers can see as well. To confirm, you can get in touch with someone following you and ask them what they see.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts