Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

Hello Spotify, before I ask my main question I just want to know if smoking crack is encouraged in your offices? Because you guys are off your heads! 
So the story goes a bit like this. A few days back I go to listen to one of my favourite bands Tool, only to find that none of my saved songs were available to play. Shocked and dismayed I frantically searched to add all of my favourite songs only to realise they were indeed saved. Shocked and confused I sat down, took in a solid breathe of air and pondered the possibilities. Further investigating confirmed my worst fair! You absolute pillocks have gone and messed with the Artist section of the app. You know sometimes I just want to lie in the bath and listen to all of my favourite Eric Clapton songs. Sort this mess out and get off the gear.

yours truely 

Toby

1 Reply

Hey there @Tobyjfoley

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

If you don't see any tracks you've liked from a certain artist when accessing their profile via the Artist tab you might be experiencing a technical issue we're currently aware of. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.   

Suggested posts