Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why Can't I make a Playlist of Podcast Episodes?

Why Can't I make a Playlist of Podcast Episodes?

I'd love to be able to make a playlist of individual podcast episodes I find interesting to come back to and listen later (when I'm not pretending to be resident office DJ). But I discovered this morning, you can't make a playlist of podcast episodes. Why? Shouldn't we be able to treat them like song tracks? 

Thanks!

2 Replies

I ran into this today as well. I too would like to save podcasts to a playlist for listening when not in the office where listening to them would be difficult to do while having to read and write in order to keep my job. Are podcast playlists in the works? It's somewhat annoying to keep shifting a list of podcasts further and further down my queue throughout the day. I suppose I could be old fashioned and jot down a list on paper to refer back to. Hopefully an answer is on the way...

The queue is NOT a solution. Please add this feature! I want a permanent list of favorite episodes to share with my friends. Most other decent and usable podcast apps have this feature, and I don't understand why it is just missing on Spotify.

Suggested posts