Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why are some music tracks in my favorites unavailable?

Solved!

Why are some music tracks in my favorites unavailable?

Some music that I have listened to and added to my favorites has become (greyed out) unresponsive, Why?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Marion15,

Some tracks get removed from the platform for various (most often license-related) reasons and, even if they do get re-uploaded again at a later time, the tracks have a different unique identifier and are deemed as new unique songs by the app. This is most likely the reason why some of your liked titles are greyed out.

And, while on the topic, this Live Idea we have here may be of interest to you 🙂
If you like it, you can leave a vote and share it around! The more votes it gets - the better the chances of a quicker implementation.

Hope this helps!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Marion15,

Some tracks get removed from the platform for various (most often license-related) reasons and, even if they do get re-uploaded again at a later time, the tracks have a different unique identifier and are deemed as new unique songs by the app. This is most likely the reason why some of your liked titles are greyed out.

And, while on the topic, this Live Idea we have here may be of interest to you 🙂
If you like it, you can leave a vote and share it around! The more votes it gets - the better the chances of a quicker implementation.

Hope this helps!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts