Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't i add the different songs to my "liked songs" playlist anymore?

Solved!

Why can't i add the different songs to my "liked songs" playlist anymore?

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Honor 8A

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hello to everyone!

I need a help. Not so long ago i found some kind of problem with option of "like the songs" (sorry, if i wrote the wrong name, i'm using Russian version).

Some of that songs, that i wanted to "like", didn't do this. "The heart" next to the song did not respond. But after re-start of app this problem has gone.

Some days later, yesterday i found the same problem. But not the re-start of app/Phone, or deleting and new installing of app can't helping me now. I can't "like" the songs by differend ways ("heart" and songs menu) . And, by the way, my limit of songs is not crowded, only 601 of 10000.

So, if you have any information about it, please tell me , what can i do with this. I wrote the message to support team, but they're haven't answered me yet.

With best regards,

Nadya. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Help’s here! 

We suggest trying a clean reinstall of the app on your mobile device if the heart icon is unresponsive. This step is more thorough compared to a regular reinstall and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations. Follow these steps on how to perform the clean reinstall.  

If the issue still persists, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on the device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, 

Help’s here! 

We suggest trying a clean reinstall of the app on your mobile device if the heart icon is unresponsive. This step is more thorough compared to a regular reinstall and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations. Follow these steps on how to perform the clean reinstall.  

If the issue still persists, try disabling any battery optimization or data cleaning settings on the device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.  

Hello, Ivan!

Thank you for your helping, you're my savior! I was worried that no one could answer my question.

Indeed, I took all the steps you recommended, and the app came to life.

Thank you very much!

With best regards, 

Nadya. 

Suggested posts