Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why i cant open playlist artist

Solved!

Why i cant open playlist artist

1. I'm from Indonesia, I want to ask if Spotify is currently having problems?  When I type in the artist's name and then click on the artist there is a "Check Connection" notification while at that time I am opening an online game.  And also I can not change the name of my profile appears notification "An error occurred". I want to ask, is there really a problem with the application or is it just me? I've cleared cache > wiped data > reinstalled and it's still the same.  And also I have created a new account to make sure whether it happened to my account or it is in trouble but it is still the same on the new account I created I still can't see / click the artist I'm looking for ..

thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @who_,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to double-check and also considering you tried a number of fixes already, is your device fully up-to-date? If you're not sure, take a look at any available updates before doing another clean reinstall of the app. 

If I guessed right and you're experiencing this on desktop, one more thing you could do after is deactivating hardware acceleration (click on the three-dots menu on the top left corner in the Spotify Desktop app > View > Hardware Acceleration) as that might also do the trick here. 

Let us know how you get on. Hope you'll find this info useful!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @who_,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to double-check and also considering you tried a number of fixes already, is your device fully up-to-date? If you're not sure, take a look at any available updates before doing another clean reinstall of the app. 

If I guessed right and you're experiencing this on desktop, one more thing you could do after is deactivating hardware acceleration (click on the three-dots menu on the top left corner in the Spotify Desktop app > View > Hardware Acceleration) as that might also do the trick here. 

Let us know how you get on. Hope you'll find this info useful!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts