Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why won't spotify show all the albums from the artist? (That still can be found)

Why won't spotify show all the albums from the artist? (That still can be found)

Why won't spotify show all the albums from the artist? I search for the artist. Click show albums and it shows just a couple of the oldest albums. I can find the new albums with the search tool but that's very tedious! I just want to listen to artist by albums and change album quick and easy. It wasn't long ago this did work but now something has happened. Very infuriating!

2 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community

First of all, please make sure to include the device and system you are using Spotify on.

Now, if you would like something to change with how Spotify works, I recommend going to the ideas page of this community, provided it is not a bug. For me on my Windows 10 desktop, it shows all the albums for all the artists.

If you know it is a bug, which I don't think it is, makes sure to contact customer support about your issue.

I hope my answer was somewhat helpful and I wish you a good week.

Hey there @Fred89,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community 🙂

Are you by any chance using the web player on a Chromebook when you experience this issue? If you do, I'd recommend checking out this thread and going through the suggested steps there. 

If the issue persists, make sure to let us know the following details so that our tech team can look into it:

• Make and model of your device.
  • OS version.
  • Approximate date when the issue started.
  • The troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll be right here, if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts