Premium

Country

USA

Device

S8

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Started today... under "Your Library" in both Playlists and Albums, it will say it's downloading random albums that I've liked. I click each one, uncheck the Downloading box, unfollow the playlist/radio, and it comes right back soon as I click "Home" and starts downloading again! I've cleared cache. I've reinstalled the app. What else can I do?? 

Screenshot_20191123-103829_Spotify.jpg
8 Replies

Welcome to the Community! Have you tried logging out and back in?

By deleting the app yes. Required me to log in again.

have you tried restarting your device?

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands 

Device

Huawei P30

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Since a week or so, Spotify keeps downloading albums for offline use. I have never marked these albums for offline listening. I keep removing the downloads but Spotify continues downloading them again and again. I reinstalled the app, I've cleaned the cache on my phone as well. Ive also signed out on all devices. 

I have the same problem. Try everything but doesnt work! How can i fix this? 

Glad I'm not alone! I've done everything to no avail. I just can't use Wi-Fi on my phone unless I want it to download hundreds of songs! 

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out! 

We're aware there's an Issue about this. We advise you to go here and vote by clicking +VOTE To state you're experiencing this. Feel free to add the relevant info we asked for, this will be helpful.

Thanks!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi @Jelmerro,

Thanks for writing about this here! 

We're aware there's an Issue with this. We advise you to go here and vote by clicking +VOTE To state you're experiencing this. Feel free to add the relevant info we asked for, this will be helpful.

Thanks!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts