Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You cannot play Local Files in any playlist, on version 8.5.25.894 Spotify from Play Store

You cannot play Local Files in any playlist, on version 8.5.25.894 Spotify from Play Store

Plan Premium
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Operating System: Android.

Along with greeting I will be very grateful to anyone who has the solution to this problem that does not allow me to add a song I have in My Files from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile phone, Android system. In version 8.5.25.894 downloaded from Play Store there is no Local Files option to activate it and play the song to a playlist I created. I am afraid to uninstall this version because in the title I need help with my downloads from the website https://support.spotify.com/cl/article/listen-offline-troubleshooting/ they say that you can delete the playlist and it took me many months of work to select the music to create them. I will appreciate the effective solution of how to play that song that appears not turned on in the Playlist, since it was only added in the desktop version of Spotiy, but not in the version 8.5.25.894 of the mobile phone.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hi @JuanEduardo

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community! 

If you want to use Local Files on your mobile device, first you need to import them to your desktop app. Just follow the steps provided in this Support Article

I hope everything works out! 

Suggested posts