Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there,

Once again, the long awaited Wrapped experience is here! We value the feedback that we receive everyday from our users, so we want to hear all your thoughts on this year's Wrapped:

• How is your Wrapped experience going?
  • What did you like about it?
  • What did you not like about it?

Can't see your 2023 Wrapped? Check out this guide.

If you're having any kind of technical issue with your Wrapped experience, make sure to create a separate thread in our Help Boards. This will help us keep the reports and the feedback in separate and relevant places.

In addition to this, you can find the Wrapped 2023 FAQ here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
889 Replies

After checking my spotify wrapped, I noticed that my minutes listened was at 37 minutes, which makes no sense as I probably listen to at least 37 minutes of music a day. Any ideas as to why this is or how I can find out the actual amount of time listened in the past year?

IMG_8925.PNG

Hi @LSWard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel the results are not accurate. We'll make sure to pass the feedback to the teams in charge, but take into account that it's not possible to change the results as they're final.

However, we'd like you to send us a screenshot of what you're seeing in the slide that shows the minutes played, along with your phone's make, model and OS version, as well as the app version you're running. This way we can have them handy in case we receive similar reports.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having the exact same issue. According to my 2021 wrapped I only listened to 8000 minutes which makes no sense since I listen to Spotify for at least 2 hours a day. I also feel like the other stats are out of place either. This is a bummer for a premium user.

When release the Spotify Wrapped 2023 ?

Kinds regards

Flanstario1

Hello. I saw my 2023 wrapped playlist and I'm surprised by the result, as there are some songs i definitely didn't listen, but by the end of 2022 I was living with other people. Can you tell me if Wrapped Playlist is made by what we listened since January 1st or its done from November until November?

Minha conta foi invadida e agora eu tenho no topo do meu wrapped um tanto de "artista" que eu nunca ouvi falar e não tem como alterar. Sistema de segurança péssimo do spotify. Experiencia péssima. 

Quero trocar minha retrospectiva meu segundo artista mais ouvido não é oque eu ouço! Estava logado na Alexa da minha família!

MY SPOTIFY WRAPPED IS SO WRONG IT ONLY SHOWS THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR

So on one of the last pages it said i was supposed to recive a '' Fan E-Mail'' but i have got nothing?
(sorry if this is not the right place to write, but i could not find any other tread)
In general i love spotify wrapped, and every year i wait for it! big up you guys!!! 

I don't know bout the others but why does it look like it only recorded the first half of the year? lmaoooo

HELP NE OUTTT GIRLLL I WAITED A WHOEL UEAR FOR THIS IM KILLING MYSELF

IMG_4008.png

I am actually pretty annoyed with my spotify wrapped. That is so because I listened to “Hypnosis” by IVE a little more than 150 times and as so it should be number one, right? WRONG. It not only wasn’t my number one as it wasn’t even in my top 5 AND NOT EVEN MY TOP 100 PLAYLIST. I am actually so mad and I hope someone can explain why that is. Thanks.

I've gotten my Spotify wrapped and its says you can buy exclusive merch but its keeps taking to the us site is there no way to buy it from uk on the uk site of the artist?

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

iPhone 13, windows 11

My Question or Issue

my spotify wrapped only shows what I listed to in one device, it's logged in my account on both devices but only shows what I listen to on my phone

Plan 

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

S23+

Operating System

android 14

My spotify summary says there was a problem, it won't open

my wrapped just didnt have any text or data at all? songs played in the bg but nothing else

Screenshot_20231129-134111_Spotify.png

So, there's that "message from artist" you listened the most, right? But even with 29k minutes of listening I've got nothing? Last year was the very same problem, but i choose not get too sad about it and move on. But not this year too, because i want that one little video message from artist i like very much:( is there any way to solve it? I haven't seen anyone with the same problem;;

My wrapped only says I’ve listened to +3000minutes of music (2 days) even though I listened to spotify this year for 1-2hours everytime I was at the gym since march to september, 3-4 times a week. Also the artists don’t match my whole year at all.

Suggested posts