Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there,

Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users.

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. We've noticed a few posts about the stories not appearing and this is why we'd like to separate those posts from the feedback ones. Rest assured, we take all the feedback on board.

How is your Wrapped experience going?

What did you like about it?

What did you not like about it?

The answer to those and every other question that comes to mind depends on You.

We value your constructive feedback and improvement proposals. Post away!

Link to the Wrapped FAQ for visibility and reference.

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
441 Replies

A review of the year already at the end of November is like Christmas decorations in September. 10% of the year is still ahead of us. I wish that the annual review would take place on the 1st day of the new year... that would make me very happy.

I think it would be really interesting to be able to see total minutes listened to music on spotify throughout the year, not just in the wrapped data that appears in december. The idea would be for there to be a feature on our account profile where we can view how many minutes total we have individually listened to music for any day, year, and all time of having the account. It would be neat if the feature extended to total country listening time as well.

there would be a toggle between “daily” “annually” and “all time” that would then allow for the corresponding dates to appear. there would also be a toggle between “myself” and “countrywide” to view the data for oneself vs the country of residence for the account.

Hi! This year in Spotify Wrapped i have the same problem as last year. My favourite artist is K3, a dutch popgroup from belgium (i checked on other websites that track spotify). The problem is that they don’t appear on Spotify wrapped. I heard other fans had the same problem. I think it’s a pity and i don’t understand why it doesn’t show up at Spotify Wrapped. 

Hi!

my top artists and songs seem off. I constantly blast Big Naughty songs, but he wasn’t mentioned once in my Spotify wrapped. I also LOVE streaming Khiphop songs, but again it wasn’t shown😕

I also have a similar comment. I have listened to this one song, "Undeniable" by Mercy River, probably more than any other song. It doesn't show up in Wrapped at all. Although one of their other songs shows up in my playlist that I haven't listened to all that much. 

I have the same problem😕

my whole Spotify wrapped feels off. Like it only tracked the first few months of 2022

i dont have the "in the morning" "in the evening" "in the night" section on my wrapped? its completely missing and everyone else is sharing theres and i would love to see mine 

Every year I  get excited to review and share my yearly wrapped. But for the last few years my top songs are the introductions to podcasts and not actual songs because I listen to a lot of dance music mixes in the form of podcasts. I.E ABGT or ASOT. 

Is there s way to exclude the intros for any and all podcasts when created the yearly wrapped? I can't be the only listener experiencing this. 

Hi! This year, I decided to externally track my listens on Spotify. My top song (Sergio Leone Suite: Deborah's Theme from "Once Upon a Time in America" by Ennio Morricone) is completely missing from both my top songs and the entire top songs playlist. External tracking says I listened to the song 208 times (as of November 30th). Is there any reason as to why it doesn't show up?

Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 14.39.46.png

Hi. Before getting the minutes listened, i did the maths to try to guess. The maths were easy to do because it has been playing 24/7 for weeks. And the surpraise came when i had half the minutes i was expecting. So i'd like to know if there was something wrong, line when switching devices it stopped counting for a while or whatever. Everything was perfect, but getting just half the number i was expecting kind of bothers me. So any guess or info about what happened would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance. 

How’d you do that?

hi, i think there’s something wrong with my wrapped top artist stats. it says i’ve spent 7k minutes listening to them and i got in the top 0.5% listeners, but i saw someone else’s wrapped and they got top 0.01% when they only had 4k minutes total. i was in the same situation with my wrapped from last year. is there a bug?

Hi! In my Spotify Wrapped appears an artist which I've never heard of before and that person is somehow one of my most listened artists of this year?! It doesn't make any sense!

Is there a way to replay the spotify wrapped stories?  I touched my screen when it was on and they completely disappeared, now I'm unable to find them again.

I got: 1k mins _ top 0.5%

Plan - Premium

Device

Garmin Forerunner 245 Music

My Question or Issue

I just got my 2022 wrapped slides the top 2022 playlist and I was wondering if music I play from my watch directly, offline, is considered in these statistics.

Most of my playing times are during a run, without my phone,  using the offline downloaded playlist from my Spotify account to my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Spotify app.

Any idea?

Hi. I can't see the slideshow. My app is updated, but when I tap the Spotify Wrapped bit I only get a playlist. If I search "spotify:datastories:wrapped" I get the same, a playlist. What I like the most about Spotify Wrapped is precisely the slideshow, how can I see it?

Since the beginning of this year I have been obsessed with an album and have been listening to it nonstop (Post Mortem by Dillom). My top songs and top artist do not reflect this at all. For example, I know for certain that I have streamed this album and its songs more than 50 times this year, and my top song is a completely different one (Lo siento BB 😕 with Bad Bunny and Julieta Venegas) and I have only streamed it 49 times. My whole Spotify Wrapped is off.

I would really appreciate if you could solve this issue, as it is a common one in the community.

Hi. Before getting the minutes listened, i did the maths to try to guess. The maths were easy to do because it has been playing 24/7 for weeks. And the surpraise came when i had half the minutes i was expecting. So i'd like to know if there was something wrong, line when switching devices it stopped counting for a while or whatever. Everything was perfect, but getting just half the number i was expecting kind of bothers me. So any guess or info about what happened would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Suggested posts