Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Znikający artyści z biblioteki!

Znikający artyści z biblioteki!

Plan

Premium

Country

Polska

Device

notebook

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Ostatnimi czasy z mojej biblioteki zaczęli niknąć wykonawcy. Są niby wciąż obserwowani, ale przeglądając bibliotekę nie sposób ich znaleźć na liście. W czym rzecz, orientuje się ktokolwiek? Budowanie biblioteki i możliwość przeglądania kolekcji jest dla mnie głównym powodem opłacania pakietu premium i jeśli mój problem jest efektem kolejnej genialnej aktualizacji, sens płacenia za usługę nieco się według mnie rozmywa.

Proszę o informacje, jeśli ktokolwiek orientuje się, co się dzieje.

8 Replies

Hey there @mareckiebm!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you give us a bit more info about your issue? Are artists disappearing from your Library or do you have trouble seeing your saved songs under the Artists tab?

Does this only happen on your computer or do you also experience it on other devices?

It'd be great if you could also send us some screenshot so that we'd be able to take a closer look.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for answer, english is ok.

So... I am toking about artists disappearing from my library, not about trouble with saved songs. Only some of artists from my library dissapeared. Most of them are still on the list. But it is frustrating very much, I can not browse all of my library.

I have the same problem on my PC and other devices (Android's phone).

Look at the screenshots.

saved.jpg
dissapeared.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply @mareckiebm!

Could you start with logging out > restarting your device > logging back in to make sure all info is synced up?

What happens if you un-follow Ozzy and the follow him again, does he re-appear in the list?

Are artists also missing when you use our web player

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator

I logged out, restarded my devices, logged back etc. No effect.

I also tried to un-follow Ozzy (for example, because this concers many other artists) and follow him again. Then artist re-appear on the list, but when I turn off player / device, I have no Ozzy on the list again. But on his profile I still have info, that I follow him (green button).

And yes, artists also missing when I use web player.

Got it @mareckiebm!

Can you let us know roughly how many Artists you're following and when did you notice that this started happening?

We'll also need to know your Spotify version on your devices and if you experience this on 3/4G, Wi-Fi or both? 

Thank you for your cooperation!

ElenaModerator

I am following about 1395 artists and my problem appeared about week ago, maybe earlier and I did not notice.

My Spotify app version: 1.1.35.458.g891674f3 (PC) and 8.5.63.941 (Android). I experience my problem both of them: Wi-Fi (PC) and phone (Wi-Fi and 4G).

Hey, any ideas?

Hey hey @mareckiebm! Thanks for the patience sorry for the delay!

It seems like this issue might be caused by the number of artists you're following.

We have some other reports about similar behavior and we've reported this further.

We'd recommend keeping an eye on this thread for updates about this.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if there's anything else that we can do for you.

ElenaModerator

Suggested posts