Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

album artwork not loading in library

album artwork not loading in library

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Nokia 6.1

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

all the album covers of the albums I have saved in my library aren't loading. when I'm on the home screen they all load but none of them load in my library. I tried clearing the cache, reinstalling, changing storage methods, and even using WiFi and cellular data and nothing has changed. this just started happening yesterday or the day before and there hasn't been any updates in the time it started happening. I have no clue what's causing it and how to fix it. my only guess is I either have too many things in my library or maybe I just need to wait a long time for them all to load.

Screenshot_20210821-142724.png
5 Replies

I have the same problem with albums saved in library as well as artists saved in library not showing images. Oddly, images show up on home screen, playlists, artists, albums, etc…

I still haven't been able to figure it out and now that I've reinstalled it I have to redownload all my music :<

Hi there @Albino1539,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We're aware of this issue and the right folks are currently looking into it. Make sure to add your +Vote and the requested info in this Ongoing Issue thread. We'll post any developments about it there, so remember to Subscribe to it from the 3-dot menu next to its title so you don't miss out on any news.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

glad this issue is know. I'm looking forward to it being resolved!

Update 8.6.55.1233 on August 23 doesn't solve the issue!

Suggested posts