Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I tried to find a cover song of harry styles juice that I saved in one of my playlists but it wasn't there. It was in a clip/podcast type format recorded off a radio show he performed this song on bbc radio 1 I think...is it just not available or got deleted?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!  

We'd love to have all the world's music available on Spotify. However, it's important to know that content availability may vary over time and between countries depending on permissions from rights holders.

If you're unable to find something, it may appear soon as we're always uploading new content.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!  

We'd love to have all the world's music available on Spotify. However, it's important to know that content availability may vary over time and between countries depending on permissions from rights holders.

If you're unable to find something, it may appear soon as we're always uploading new content.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts