Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant change playlist cover

cant change playlist cover

everytime i try to change the playlist's cover image it tells me the picture is too small and it needs to be 300x300 atleast. i tried even 1080x1920 for the sake of it and it still told me it was small. i tried to do a clean reinstall yet it still doesnt work 😕
3 Replies

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you let me know the make and model of the device you're using to change the playlist cover? Also, can you try changing the playlist cover using the Web Player following these steps: 

1. Click the image on a playlist you created.
  2. Choose a photo then click SAVE.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything to get an image on the playlist for my boyfriend! I'm trying on an HP Chromebook x360. This has gotten SOO frustrating. 

Hey @surprise_shawtyy,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, would you mind sending us the troubleshooting you’ve already done? We'd like to know what steps you've taken so far, so we can suggest some other options.

On another note, can you try changing the playlist cover from a different device to check if you notice any difference?

Lastly. is this happening if you change the internet connection you're using? Is this happening over WiFi? Ethernet? Both? If possible, you can create a hotspot from your phone and connect your computer to it, to see if you notice any difference. Give it a try and let us know if changing the connection makes any difference.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts